14.7.14

A Monday

Mondays are usually the day of the week when you start something new. You know, eating healthy, starting to exercise regularly or wear something from the closet that still has its price tag attached. Why would you do this on a Tuesday?
I am one of those persons who has been put into social structures that appreciate the thought of "New year, new possibilities" and so on. Although, I prefer to formulate it more like this: I like to try new things and challenge myself. It sounds better on the CV as well.
Today I had this feeling that I want to start writing on a blog (again). When this thought came to my mind quite a few questions popped up immediately:

Do I really want to write about my private life? Or maybe only about politics? Do I want to have a theme for the blog? Which language (Swedish, Finnish or English) should I use? Who is my audience? Are blogs "totally out" and Twitter, Facebook or Instagram the media you should use instead? Should I choose another site? What about...

In the end I decided to skip stumbling on all my doubts and just let go.

I want to write when I feel like it in the way I prefer at that moment.
In the end, this is not a commercial project. This is just a way for me to free my thoughts. Release them into the mystical and never-ending (?) cyber space. It is a bit scary, but life is too short to be afraid. Or to be bored. That would be the worst case scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment