7.1.13

Green is nice.

Grönt är skönt, as you would say in Swedish. Ireland, the green island. Dublin. I confess that I don't know too much about this land and its capital that will be my residence for the forthcoming five months (or maybe even more?). But I'm exicted!  I can't even sleep in the evening, because I have to write down things I shouldn't forget about. And yes, I'm a "list-person" who loves to make lists of everything that has to be somehow under control. I don't do it as much as before though, since I realised that one simply can't control life. But the best thing is still when you can tick things off. I have made several lists for Wednesday when I leave by flight from Vaasa. I think I should start packning now, but what do you bring with you for a stay of half a year?

Here you can see a quite dull picture of the weather in Dublin, but this is the best pic to describe my day today: surfing on "Dublin weather" and what kind of and how much clothes to pack. And should I bring my violin or not?






I chose to write my blog in English, so that I could practise some writing [and feel free to correct me with spelling mistakes] and that hopefully everybody who wants to follow my blog can read it. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Så spännande! Lycka till, det kommer bli ett super halvår:) Ser framemot att följa dej på bloggen!

    ReplyDelete