12.1.13

A stout a day, keeps the doctor away

It's more common that I go asleep at 5 pm than wake up, but off I went to the airport on Wednesday morgning (or night?). It was wierd sitting in a quite big aircraft with only 20 fellow passangers. My ecological heart was aking, but let's just hope the plane was full when it went to its next destination.

Arrived in Copenhagen and enjoyed looking at the beautiful people there! And bikes litterally everywhere.


I had a couple of hours so I was strolling around the city and also visited Christiania. Do you know the feeling when you're kind of embarrest to be a tourist? Well, Christiania was definitelly one of those places. It seemed a bit threatening in the misty morning and the area was full of men of some reason. I'm sure it's a nice place during summer, though. This area is a freetown with only three rules:
1. Have fun, 2. Don't run, 3. No photos.


In Dublin an Irish student came to meet me and an American girl. In the evening I had my first Guinness on Ireland. It was thick and nice. I slept like a child after such a long day (or because of the beer?).

Next day and the day after was full of information and I learnt to always carry an umbrella with me. As the tutor said there is four seasons during one day. The campus of Trinity College is beautiful, huge and quite like a labyrint, but everything you need is in one area. It's awsome.

Yesterday we went to the Temple bar area and enjoied some live music and Irish dance. And Irish people are crazy wearing only shorts and t'shirt. Hello, it's January! But on the otherhand the lawns are green and there are flowers in the park.

And the really best thing yesterday was that I found a room to rent. Happy is only the "preword".

2 comments:

  1. Åh va bra att du ha fått boende! Löst ju se snabbt å bra tå! Hur funkar e, je en lägenhäit elå bor du hos familj, eller något annat? Allt låter bra! Take care! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyllä, had tur me hede boende no. E ji ganska stor kämppä som ja däilar me 3 ar flickor. Två vessan å gemensamt kök.
    Å du med, take care honey<3

    ReplyDelete