11.4.13

Impressions

Trinity Ball was beautiful and enjoyable. One could say that the campus turned into "Trinityland". Students were dressed up and jumped around the different stages enjoying good music. Grand is the only adjective I can come up with at the moment to describe the night.
The next day a plane arrived in Dublin with a person I have been waiting to visit me. Music, food, walking and talking made 4 days go by quite fast.

...

I was on a small gig yesterday and realised (again) how much I love live music. I'm was a bit annoyed at the people with smartphones that they have to check all the time, though.You cannot and must not do anything but enjoy the moment when you're on a consert. And shudder.

 

 
Of some reason my stay here has made me realise (more than before) how important it is to live in the moment. On the other hand one have to plan the future in some way. I have to think about when I should do my laundry and what I will study next year. But worrying too much will destroy the moment you're living in right now. 
Enough of deep stuff again. Now I have to read for the exams, seriously. Or maybe I'll just check Facebook first...

No comments:

Post a Comment