19.5.13

The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.

Quote by G. Bernard Shaw

Yesterday while waiting for the tram a stranger with ripped jeans and dirty fingers asked me if I have a lighter. I didn't, but I got the feeling that the question was just a way to start a conversation. 
He admired me for going to Trinity College, since he never had the chance to go to university. He also wasn't paying the ticket for the tram, since he had no money. He asked me where I was going and he said that he had no idea what he should do today. Maybe go and feed the pigeons.
Despite the socio-economic gap between us he wished me all the best for my remaining days in Dublin, and I really think he meant what he said.

This is what the camera captured this week.

Neon letters that really stick into your eyes.

This girl has been practising almost every weekend infront of my house. She has a competition in France coming up.
Abortion is finally about to become legal in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment