21.2.13

Rat and Santa Claus

Time goes by and Dublin keeps surprising me:
- Enjoyed more great live music, not only The Wild Rover even though it's a nice song.
- Saw a wonderful play, Oscar Wilde's Woman of No Importanve, including pink umbrellas and enchanting make up.
- "Celebrated" Valentine's day with speed dating and love auction. An interesting experience, if you could put it that way.
- We organized a surprise party with awsome food (eg. Finnish laskiaispulla) for a birthday girl who thought we were leaving her alone on her birthday.
- One day I spent in bed trying to figure out what's important in life.
- Sunday in honour I had a cinnamon bun at Ikea.

And I still haven't seen the Trinity cat or the fox (apparently there are lots of animals on campus) but the other day when I was enjoying the warm spring sun I saw the most disgusting and biggest rat ever. The cat is not impressing me at all.

Today I spent three hours of my life queuing. First to the GP's and afterwards for the Trinity Ball ticket. During the first 15 minutes after the online registration opened at 9am 4000 tickets for the Trinity Ball were sold. I was lucky to get at ticket at noon today. I also figured out that there are lots of things you can do when standing in a line. My favourites are to see for how long you can stan on one foot and trying to think of nothing at all. This day ended with getting henna tattoos and spotting Santa Claus in a pub.
Tomorrow is all about studying and preparing for the road trip around Ireland. Mostly studying, I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment